Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray!

OK, so even though it will be raining I am going to clean out that apartment as much as possible tomorrow. (saturday) It just means I will get to wear my cool rain boots again! Everyone loved them today! the best thing is, I only paid 1.00 for them. best buy ever from goodwill!!!

Also, I would like to announce, if you want to see me or hang out with me, we have to do it soon. I start school on January 2nd! I will be so busy you don't even know! So let's get together now.. If there are persons who might be getting me things for Christmas and still don't know what to get, money or a gift card would be nice. I don't care where to if they sell shoes. I need to get completely black, comfortable shoes for school. If not I will get them anyways. I still have a month! I am so excited/nervous..

Can you believe its December now????

3 comments:

ducklips said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad you are starting school. I know the schedule will be tough, but I also know you can do it.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i need to see a picture of these rain boots please.

megan said...

woo woo! you will do awesome at school, just stick with it!