Wednesday, June 18, 2008

long awaited..

I meant to post last week when I found out, but I really haven't had a chance. The night program is switching to Monday through Friday. I am really really excited about this! Now I will have Friday nights off and nothing of obligation on Saturdays! We will be losing two hours a week, but I am in this for the long haul and I think having a day where there is no work and no school will be much better and healthier for me as opposed to now, where I have something each day. So this all starts on June 30. From that week on, if you would like to come in and get something done, now it will be Friday nights.

Other then that nothing much has changed. Just keeping busy. Duh. I did have an anxiety attack today, or last night rather, while at school. I didn't know thats what it was a the time. I believe its the first time that happened to me. The weirdest thing ever. I hate those. After I got in the car to leave and got about 3 miles away I started feeling much better. I have no idea what it might be from, I did nothing out of the ordinary. Everything we were practicing were things I already know how to do. No biggie. Oh well. Hopefully its gone.

On another note. I did happen to take some pictures a few weeks ago out at Nana B's house. Here are a few.. (If you want them all, shoot me an email.)

4 comments:

megan said...

hooray! Saturdays are free! Reuben's little 8 year old cousin needs to get her hair cut. What time are the haircuts going to be on friday nights? awesome pictures, but I look pretty scary in them. oh well

ducklips said...

Love the pictures. The kids are so cute. I really like the one of the tomatoes.

I'm so happy for your new schedule. That will make life so much happier.

KrisBo said...

pretty much i am booked this saturday, next saturday and the friday after that is the 4th so there is no school. then every friday after that i will have some space... let me know if you want in..

Natalie said...

I love the pics. I love the picture of Karsten.