Tuesday, July 29, 2008

flippin cool....

Ok just a quick update. Lisa and I have moved but we do not have internet yet. Probably not for a while. Our new place is awesome. I am hoping to have a housewarming party soon that way everyone can see where we live at. I do have this week off of school so if you want to see me for a few minutes give me a call. I am still moving things though and lisa has the car part of the time but we can work something out.

So yes, we are doing great. leave comments so when i check this in 5 years i can read them. lol and please call me if you want to go get breaking dawn with me at midnight on friday!!!!

6 comments:

Merilee said...

Congrats on the new place! Meet me at Barnes & Noble. I'll be there buying my copy.

iknowjewels said...

I didn't know you were moving! Still in Mesa?

KrisBo said...

merilee, please tell me you will be at one in arizona, although i know that you will not be..

jewels, yes still in mesa. i'm on extention just south of the 60. the place is great i freakin love it..

Merilee said...

Sorry, Yeah I'll still be in Oregon. I'll be thinking of you though.

Natalie said...

I am so glad you are loving your place. I can't wait for the new book to come out, too.

ducklips said...

So glad you and Lisa got a place together. I am super excited though. Tell me when I can come see it. My kids are in school. woohoo!