Monday, February 25, 2008

I don't care about your double post rules!

Here’s how it works:

1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages)

2. Open the page to 123

3. Find the 5th sentence.

4. Post the next 3 sentences

5. Tag 5 people.

The book closest to me is New Moon. (go figure I am still trying to reread it, but again, no time.)

"I wasn't paying attention to where I was driving-just wandering though empty, wet side roads as I avoided the ways that would take me home-because I didn't have anywhere to go.

I wished I could feel numb again, but I couldn't remember how I'd managed it before. The nightmare was nagging at my mind making me think about things that would cause me pain."

I tag Nobody.. cause I am pretty sure you all haev been tagged already.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can read a chapter from The Host on Stephanie Meyers site now. It's pretty good. I liked it.

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Oh yeah, good book!

Emily said...

Hey, baby girl!

Mike [Bass-Man] said...

You should have tagged me. I havent gotten tagged for anything man. Oh well, frigging sweet