Thursday, February 7, 2008

oh man..

Isn't it crazy living here sometimes? Like, you come out of your workplace at 6:45 am to find your car so frozen over you have to scrape off the ice so you can actually get defrosted. Drive about 20 minutes to the east to see what is left of the snow that fell on the superstitions, then before you drive off, have a great sunrise that will have melted everything else before noon. Oh yay.. now I am headed to work. Someone PLEASE update or comment... This is my only link to you people! lol

4 comments:

ducklips said...

I love, love, love that last picture of the sun coming up. That is definitely one of my favorite things about AZ.

I hope you are enjoying work and school. It was fun to see you the other day, even if you did talk to John the whole time.

KrisBo said...

lol, i know, i need to come back out and spend time with you guys.. jon abd i talked about school for both of us, and my teeth cause hes goign to dental school and how his cousin owns hair do where nana b and megan get their hair done by kami.. crazy right?

Emily said...

I miss you!

ducklips said...

Long time, no write. I hope you are doing good in all your busyness.