Monday, May 17, 2010

HOLY COW, HOLY COW!!!!

I hate waking up at 5 am to take Lee to work when he doesn't have a carpool. Today I had to take him. Well today paid off! I like listening to he morning shows on the radio but I am never awae for them. I like Jon Jay and Rich on 104.7 and I like Holmbergs Morning Sickness on 97.9. I was switching back and forth cause I hate comercials.

Well on 104.7 they said they needed a contestant for "Remember the Times" I always try to call for give aways and games but never get on the radio. I got on the radio today!! Its a game between the contestant and two of the three personalities on the show. They play a 30 seccond mix of different movie and tv clips and music clips. Crap, all I recognized was Bll Ny and Whitney Houston. I had dno clue at all but I guess 1993. They guessed 1994 and 1995. I WON! I WON!! How exciting!

They gave me a choice betwen Rhianna or Lady GaGa. I know a few songs from both of them but am not a huge fan of either so I picked Lady GaGa. Most of her songs are booty shakers right? LOL Any how It has been a long time since I won anything and this was super cool! It made the rest of my drive home go by so fast and my heart was racing the whole time, waiting to ply the game on hold for 3 minutes and waiting for the answer to the game. I was going to go back to sleep once I got home until Alex wakes up but I am to full of adreneline now..

3 comments:

Merilee said...

That's so fun!! Have fun at the concert!

ducklips said...

Congrats! That is so much fun. I remember winning Morrissey tickets once. I was so excited. Have fun at the show.

megan said...

Nice! I bet you could sell the tickets if you wanted.