Sunday, August 19, 2007

Nice day..

I am such a cool aunt. Lisa came over to get that stuff from me, and we ended up deciding that CC should stay here in case Carl threw a fit. So they left and there were Cerenity and I. Laura (my amazing roommate) bought me a gift certificate to the theater for my birthday which I still had not used. Cerenity and I talked about going to the mall, but decided to see a movie instead. We got our tickets but still had about an hour before it was time for the movie so we went to Cold Stone and had some ice cream. I let her choose her own, so she got chocolate with M&M's. I lifted her up to watch them mix it too. Then we saw Underdog. It was super cute and she laughed and giggled the whole way through. After all of this we came back to my house changed our clothes and went swimming for about an hour. When we got back I put in cars, and I think she fell asleep about 15 minutes into it. She is still out cold right now, haha! I watched the whole thing even though she did go to sleep. Now it's just the waiting game to see when they get back. It was nice spending the day just the two of us. This was a pretty good weekend if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

ducklips said...

That sounds like a wonderful day. I'm so glad you were able to keep CC w/ you.

KrisBo said...

i forgot.. i also totally found 5 bucks on the ground at the theater so our whole trip to the movies including her kids pack and my nachos ended up being free that day! so flippin cool!

Emily said...

I'm glad she stayed.