Sunday, August 19, 2007

we suck again!

hahaha! I went to the AZ vs TX game yesterday at the new College of Phoenix Stadium or whateer its called. TOTALLY in bfe, but the drive isn't so bad without traffic. We, of course lost, but it was still fun. I took Cody with me. I haven't seen that boy since Lisa's birthday party. He is playing JV for Gilbert again. His games are on Thursday nights is anyone wants to go. I really can't go to any until October. We aren't allowed to miss any work in September because it's the last part of our fiscal year. Also because I took this coming Friday off and am going to crash Emily's new place. HOORAY! Taking Mike Sean and possibly Stacie with me.
Now I am waiting for Lisa, CC, and JP to come over on their way to get Raia. Gonna borrow my dvd player to keep CC entertained in the car.. I just cant find the car hookup to keep it charged. It's charging right now but I don't know how much battery juice its gonna get. Hope she remembers how to get to my house..

2 comments:

Emily said...

Damn, I though CC was going to stay with you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.