Friday, August 17, 2007

Really, you guys suck..





Another site I have to try and remember to check? dumb! I already update my life to everyone on myspace. You kids just had to join something else didn't you? This is Merilee's fault! I couldn't comment on her blog. I only wanted to comment though because Mo sent her a text about her house painting party and somehow I didn't get one. What the crap Mo? LOL Anyways, I'm here.. I guess we will see how this goes.

By the way I went to California this last weekend. Had a blast on Santa Monica beach and Venice beach.

There are a few more picture son my myspace.

Also I have two tickets to see houston vs the cards this saturday, the 18th. who wants to go with me? or who wants to buy them for $75? comes with parking!! lol

4 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i know...this, myspace, facebook....what else. oh well.

Emily said...

You're so adorable!

Merilee said...

Hey there Kristin, Howz it? It's so good to read from you. Yay!!

ducklips said...

Cali looks so fun. Glad you joined us.