Friday, October 26, 2007

bogles are just amazing.

and now i am going to continue my story with how awesome this particular one is. ME! lol ok ok, not to toot my horn too much, but i am really pleased with how my costume is turning out. i have ran into some problems along the way. thrown out ideas after i was halfway done sewing them. in the morning (i've been working on it the last 6-7 hours with some here and there breaks. and im am about to pass out im so tired) either way, i just tried it on and it is WAY better then i thought i could do. i will try to get the finishing touches on it before i have to run out the door for work, especially since i need it later tonight (fruday duh..) i will take pictures when i am done.. or maybe wear it out to nana s's this weekend. its not perfect and i didnt do my hems the correct way cause i dont have time and i didnt even iron anything.. eeek! but pleased am i. did i mention, the last piece of clothing or pattern i used was back in 7th grade. whats that? 12 years old? over a decade... ok ok, i'm done. i was just really excited and had nobody to tell. haha have an awesome day guys!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Crazy girl! No picture?

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see your costume. I am impressed that you sewed something. I have no idea how to.