Friday, October 12, 2007

my new favorite show...

CHUCK. its awesome. Not quite as awesome as Heroes but still. I like it a lot. I heart nerds. I am a nerd. If you get some free time, I do recommend this show. Pretty much about a nerd turned secret agent shy man, but not quite. LOVE IT! Have a good day all!

p.s. Did I forget to mention that they play great music in their episodes? Did you say Violent Femmes and Cake?? Hooray!

Its on NBC, I don't know what time because I watch it online. It's the way to go when your never home.

4 comments:

ducklips said...

Ooohh, I want to watch!

ducklips said...

oh yeah and the reason I totally love Kristin is because she is always so excited about my kids saying hi to her.

KrisBo said...

ooh you should its so funny.. and i just missed you! me and my roomie were hanging out.

i love when your kids are excited to see me and want to talk instead of just hanging on your leg and not looking at me at all. LOL

Emily said...

I've never even heard of it before.