Sunday, October 28, 2007

halloween anyone??





isn't it sad that i could have taken better full body shots of myself if i would've had a tripod with me? not sad, but it's a little irritating that you cant see my whole costume but you sure can see the whole wall!! i made sure in the pictures i took of others you could see the whole thing. i even had shoes to go with it all. anyways, i figured i would put them up and you all would get the jist of my costume. i will take better ones when i get dressed up for work on wed. this is rainbow brite. its a bit different from the original but i worked my butt off on this. i did my own make up too. i think it looks cute. also you can't tell very much but i do have my hair in the pony tail to the side. (this is the first halloween costume i think i have ever made.)

7 comments:

Merilee said...

I love it. You did such an awesome job. I am very impressed.

ducklips said...

I love your Rainbow Bright costume. I don't remember if it was Merilee or Emily that always watched that show.

Ok, I am going to put up a post in the next couple of days to share that you posted your costume. I figure most people will have them up after Halloween. Then I just need to figure out the whole poll thing.

Yours is fabu though!

Emily said...

I hate to admit it, but it was me. Great costume! What made you choose that?

KrisBo said...

i figured i probably wouldn't run into any other rainbow brites, and i couldn't find the material i wanted for strawberry shortcake. my hair kinda helped create the ideas... now i need to fix it before the wedding..

Sheerstar said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Darilyn said...

I love this costume. Great Job.

megan said...

It looks awesome!