Monday, November 19, 2007

Best Buy is more retarded then ever!!

I took my computer in. Paid the $60 to have a diagnostics run. Leave it over night. Next day I get a phone call. Go to the store. "Miss, you are going to need a new mother board." At the minimum, these run about $200+ and mine would probably be much more plus.. The labor is another $200. Man, I can't afford that. So I call Dawn, her son Daniel is pretty computer geek smart. Leave it there for a few hours. Theres nothing wrong with it. My computer works fine. All he did was completely take it apart and put it back together. So something might have just been out of place. Right now I would LOVE to go down to best buy to be a big ol jerk about them giving me a false diagnosis on my computer. you know how much wasted money that would have been if i would have let them do that?!?!?! AHHH I know sometimes that is just the place to shop, but I am fed up with them. Not the first time I have been annoyed. stupid camera warranties that don't actually cover anything!!


either way, I'm back and my comp works.. hooray! <3

1 comment:

Merilee said...

things like that totally annoy me too. Glad everything is working for you though.