Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas List for Myself..

I am not asking for any of these things. These are things I would like to be able to get myself this Christmas or possibly when tax returns come around.

  • A handgun. I like to go shooting. It stinks having to borrow one every time I would like to go.
  • A new bed. This one is just old, killing my back.
  • Out of collections. I am almost there, $250.00 and I will be done! WOO HOO!
  • The two Post Secret books I do not have. I already have MYSECRET and A Lifetime of Secrets. They are both great.
  • A new compact from MAC. Although this one will probably last until late Jan, maybe Feb.
  • A nice little box of Godiva or See's. I haven't treated myself in quite a while.

I can't think of anything else I want that should be on that list. I mean nothing realistic. I could add a new car on there but that so wont happen! LOL Just figured if I put it in writing I might be more determined to get some of this stuff. :)

6 comments:

ducklips said...

That is a good idea. I should put all my goals in writing. I think I would be much more determined if I had to be accountable to myself.

megan said...

Actually I think your wish list is very realistic

KrisBo said...

oh, well me too meg. that is any i put those things. i didnt put anything on there that is completely out of reach. those are things i want that i think i can get on my own even if i takes some time.

Merilee said...

good luck with the list!

Sheerstar said...

tell stacie to read my blog. i just put my x-mas list up.

Sheerstar said...

This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.