Thursday, January 10, 2008

nails.

so this week and last week i have been learning about bacteria, and also about nails. i have learned the basics for a manicure and pedicure last week. this week i ahve been learning about acrillic nails. today one of the girls put a full set on me. its cute, and is great for her first time, but i can see a few things that i cant fix and its driving me nuts. which is also another reason for the no capitols thing. sorry em. i'm not used to these nails and i need to get out the door here soon.

and for those of you that may not know.. bacteria is freaking disgusting and its everywhere. i knew that before, but now that i know a little more about it, i'm getting a little paranoid. haha.. oh well. gotta run. <3 <3

3 comments:

Emily said...

Just do my nails and don't tell me about the bacteria the next time I see you.

Mike [Bass-Man] said...

Bacteria...F-U-N and it just gets better!

megan said...

What are you guys learning about now? I'm jealous I would love to go to "beauty school"